Well, I’m not trying to join in the trend and all that but it’s a good reminder. And kind of nice to have set of goals for next year. And plus my uncle asked me today during the daily Friday luncheons. Got me thinking about it for a bit. So here’s mine:
1) Find a major and be content with it. This is on the very top of the list because obviously, I’ve been struggling about this issue. And knowing myself, hopefully I can feel a lot more at ease, haha.
2) Start the business! Yup, I just tested the prototype and it seems to go well! Will do more testing and hopefully I will start selling by summer or before 2013 starts, haha.
3) Stay creative! This will be fun actually. Each year, Jeff and I usually give each other gifts on alternating months (for example, December is my month to give him something, then he has to give me something on January and so on). First year, we were exchanging mix CD’s and second year was to find something cute for each others to wear for $15 and under (kind of failed because we ended up adding two months or three months together for a gift that’s over $15, haha). For third year, it’s going to be fun because we have to make the gifts ourselves! So far I finished this month and am working on February!
4) Add a Polaroid to my camera collection! I’m definitely leaning to SX-70.
5) “Keep Calm and Carry On.” Yup, basically just try to not over-stress myself and I guess to add to it, keep it real.
6) New wardrobe! I’ve realized after donating a bunches that I don’t wear anymore, I’ve gone kind of dull. Meaning most colors I got are usually black, grey, or white. Ha! I want to colorful it up a bit! But keeping it minimal so most outfits can be worn for any time, to dress up or to dress down.
7) Cook more! I do cook, like I can make ribs and all the jazz. But I want to try to do all different kind of recipes! It’ll be fun! :)
That’s pretty much. Simple, kind of? Whatever. What’s your?
And have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve!