So 30 things I want to do before I hit 30. And I just realized it’s only 10 years away! Eek! So much to do! Here’s the list and in no particular order.
1. Graduate with B.S. in Computer Science. (Bet you guys thought B.S. was something else, huh?)
2. Open my online business for silkscreened tee shirts. (I hopefully will have it out by the end of this year!)
3. Be financially stable enough to support all by myself.
4. To be able to do ollie and switch foot.
5. Own a pet dog.
6. Host my own gallery.
7. Go bungee jumping (Oh, I have a good feeling about this)
8. Say “I love you” in million ways.
9. Host a themed party.
10. Complete 3+ sketchbooks.
11. Grow sunflowers.
12. Meet my cousin’s daughter, Ysabel.
13. Meet my other cousin’s baby.
14. To do a nose grind (or tail grind) snowboarding.
15. Get a good paying job after college.
16. Fly out to a new place where I’ve never been.
17. Visit Belgium again.
18. Learn to speak, read, write Chinese.
19. Photograph with all the cameras I found in my house (or that dad owned)
20. Hold a season/annual pass to Disneyland!
21. Go to San Francisco and visit Nightlife at California Academy of Sciences.
22. Go skydiving.
23. Organize my kitchenware. (and maybe replace a few!)
24. Live in a house or apartment with only 1 other roommate.
25. Be more confident in drawing people freehand.
26. Travel at least to 3 other states.
27. Expand lenses collection. (Heehee, how about this, Jeff? ;))
28. Be able to get my stomach touch the floor when doing splits.
29. Jump high enough to touch the tip of the net.
30. Make a Leica and Rollei pinhole cameras. :)
Now, I know my sketches aren’t the most pleasing things (I mean, I could make criticizes about them) but they’re sketches. Something for my hand to just freely move. :) In these, I had nearly no pencil lines to help me!
Day11&12; A turning point in your life & The most recent accomplishment.
Day13; Comic (Hee, I was going to create my own but decided to incorporate my middle school’s comic and my favorite comic strip of all)